Model Variants:Looking for information on a particular variant of Mazda 121? Drill down deeper here:
The Mazda 121 name has been used on a variety of Mazda automobiles for various export markets from 1975 until 2002:
- 1975–1981 — Piston engined variants of the second generation Mazda Cosmo sports car
- 1988–1991 — First generation Ford Festiva subcompact car
- 1991–1998 — Autozam Revue subcompact four-door sedan
- 1996–2002 — First generation Mazda Demio subcompact car (in countries where the Fiesta-based ""121"" was not sold)
- 1996–2002 — Badge engineered version of the fourth-generation Ford Fiesta subcompact car, sold in some European markets
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Do you know more about Mazda 121s that us? Want to help out and make this site better? We want to hear from you! Contact us here
Files and Downloads:
Do you have a link that other Mazda 121 owners would be interested in? Let us know here and we'll get it added.
Note: All data is collected from DVLA MOT data, which only goes back approximately 15 years.